Clinical and laboratory standards institute addressing
Pdf File 1,111.23 KByte, 54 Pages
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute: Addressing POCT Needs; The Good, The
Bad, and The Risky
Marcy Anderson MS, MT(ASCP) Director, Education
3 Rivers POCT Network June 7, 2012
? Discuss who CLSI is by providing background, membership, and document information.
? Define the relationship CLSI has with the ISO, the College of American Pathologists, and The Joint Commission.
? Outline POCT growth for the past 20 years, and provide insight on POCT futures.
? Detail CLSI POCT documents and products how they can meet the many POCT needs.
? Discuss the new EP23 document on risk management
? Established in 1968 ? Nonprofit corporation based in the United
States ? Accredited standards developing
organization ? Volunteer-driven through our governance
? Structure and technical operations ? An organization of organizations
? No individual memberships
? 45 employees ? 2000 member organizations ? Nearly 2300 active volunteers ? Consensus standards and guidelines ? > 75 000 documents each year
To be the leader in clinical and laboratory standards to improve the quality of medical care.
To develop best practices in clinical and laboratory testing and promote their use throughout the world,
using a consensus-driven process that balances the viewpoints of industry, government, and the
health care professions.
- clinical and laboratory evaluation of human autoimmune
- clinical and translational science institute ctsi
- clinical and laboratory findings in patients with
- performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing
- guide to quality management systems and quality manual
- clinical diagnostic laboratory fee schedule cpt codes
- case report open access challenges in clinical and laboratory
- clinical and translational science institute university
- pdf ucla clinical and translational science institute
- west virginia clinical and translational science institute
- ep28 a3c defining establishing and verifying
- clinical and laboratory standards institute addressing
- clinical and translational science institute » university
- gp34 validation and verification of community clsi org
- es 5 10 rn home
- wordpress com
- quick start guide casio
- draft tg3c system requirements
- your mathematical coat of arms