Daily news public notice proposed annual phila gov
Pdf File 41.41 KByte,
Daily News Public Notice
PROPOSED ANNUAL MONITORING NETWORK PLAN FOR PHILADELPHIA
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 40: Protection of Environment, Part 58: Ambient Air Quality Surveillance requires state and local air pollution control agencies to adopt and submit to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regional Administrator an Annual Monitoring Network Plan (AMNP) by July 1, 2019. The AMNP provides for the establishment and maintenance of an air quality surveillance system that consists of a network of monitoring stations. A proposed AMNP must be made available for public inspection and comment for at least 30 days prior to submission to EPA.
Air Management Services (AMS) is the local air pollution control agency for the City of Philadelphia under the Department of Public Health. Philadelphia has an air monitoring network of 10 air monitoring stations that house instruments that measure ambient levels of air pollutants.
The proposed AMNP is available for public inspection on the City's website at and at the office of Air Management Services, 321 University Avenue, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104, during normal business hours. For further information, contact Mr. Jason Li, Engineering Supervisor of Program Services at (215) 685-9440.
Written comments on the proposed AMNP should be sent to Mr. Jason Li, Engineering Supervisor of Program Services, Air Management Services, 321 University Avenue, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104 or via email at jiazheng.li@. Use "2019 Air Monitoring Network Plan" as the subject line in written communication. Only written comments will be accepted. Comments received by facsimile will not be accepted. Persons wishing to file comments on the proposed AMNP must submit comments by June 11, 2019.
- chevrolet equinox sales numbers
- general motors corporate office
- evans halshaw ford parts online
- volvo penta engine identification
- bass pro shops catalog online
- best small suv in snow and ice
- john deere parts catalog download
- what happened to paul reubens
- times herald newspaper newburgh ny
- city of franklin wi employment
- macbook pro screen replacement cost
- fremont ford service department
- lone star steakhouse locations
- mahindra tractor electrical starting problems
- list of the loud house episodes
- gm engine replacement warranty
- batesville guard classified ads
- chevy dealership parts online
- gmc extended warranty program
- autonation las vegas used cars