Dealership lighting nls lighting
Pdf File 10,240.57 KByte,
AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
Designed for Auto Dealerships, The VUE has a patent-pending Star Power optical system that allows a distinct advantage over its competitors, reduces glare and shows true color to increase night sales.
A collaboration of form and function. Architectural style meets performance. These combined features reduce energy, utilize minimum number of fixtures while beating IES minimum foot candle levels.
Value Series Square (VSS) ? affordable cost and numerous benefits as a longterm lighting solution. VSS outperforms competitors in performance, low energy consumption and durability.
OPTICAL SYSTEMS FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Dealers can now save thousands of dollars on new construction costs through a reduction in the quantity of required poles, fixtures and installation costs. While attaining high, uniform light levels along the front line and into the display area. NLS' recessed and concealed Star Power and Silicone Micro Optics are "Shopper Friendly", enabling customers to make their decision to buy without direct fixture glare from nearby or background fixtures.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
All NLS fixtures are designed, tooled, manufactured and assembled in the United States, adhering to the strictest Made in the U.S.A. requirements.
NLS' optical systems combined with custom in-house photometric design capabilities, will provide the optimum optical solution for any application at the lowest cost of energy and maintenance.
? Optics hang below the surface plane of the fixture
? Visible for hundreds of yards away ? Disrupts neighbors
? Create intense light pollution
NLS HIDDEN OPTICS
? Full Cut off design; no glare ? Precise uniformity with high vertical
and horizontal lumens ? Dark Sky compliant
? Neighborhood friendly
STAR POWER OPTICAL SYSTEM
? Patent pending ? 95% Reflective material ? Utilizes a linear diffused pattern, softening
the light distribution and eliminating any dark shadows or striations ? Ecologically friendly ? LED Light Engine is recessed 2-3" inside fixture, promoting a shopper friendly environment
? Silicone optic withstands harshest weather and dirt conditions
? Exceptional thermal and UV resistance ? Rated up to 200? C, acrylic rated up to 85? C ? No yellowing, cracking or brittleness ? Vandal resistant, no fading or chalking ? Proven and warranted solution ? House Side Shield (HSS) is designed for full
cut-off at property line.
- dealership identity theft red flags and notices
- dealership product purchase and resell terms and
- lighting dictionary
- dealership registration form
- dealership of the future namvbc
- lighting macular society
- pdf fwc approved sea turtle lighting frontier lighting
- lighting design sales associate circa lighting los
- lighting efficiency xcel energy
- dealership lighting nls lighting
- lighting with leds area lights for commercial garage
- lighting assessment in the workplace
- pdf lighting universal lighting westville sconce 3523 pn
- the lighting book
- nonresidential lighting california lighting technology
- pdf dilation from a point not the origin
- nanodegree program syllabus data analyst
- naruto quiz questions and answers
- ikea aneboda drawers assembly itupsylso files wordpress com
- pdf 070m20 carbon steel west yorkshire steel
- jeep wrangler comparison chart
- john deere tractor dealers uk
- northwest insurance services washington
- carolina industrial equipment
- chevrolet silverado016 high country
- denver area dodge dealerships
- grapevine dodge chrysler jeep grapevine tx
- mahindra tractor electrical starting problems
- alabama health insurance deduction faqs
- walmart near walt disney world
- chevy dealers in wexford pa
- best small suv in snow and ice
- west funeral home obituaries
- miller subaru in lumberton nj
- condos for sale evansville indiana
- craigslist greenville sc cars and trucks
- dillard s mesa az superstition springs
- peter deboer s son jack deboer
- how much is extended warranty for bmw
- toyotarunner trim comparisons