Finance for non finance professionals
Pdf File 283.43 KByte, 2 Pages
Finance for non-finance professionals
This training aims to help non-financial professionals raise their awareness of finance and use financial information in making better business decisions
Benefits of attending
The main objective is to raise the level of financial awareness of participants. This will enable them to use the financial information provided to make better short-term or long-term decisions in managing their businesses.
This workshop provides the basic principles of Accounting & Finance. It includes the areas that people involved in business should be aware of at an understanding level (not necessarily synthesis). It covers areas such as budgets, analysis of financial statements, the concepts of asset, capital, profit, revenues, margin, dividends, cash flows and other.
Who should attend?
Directors, managers or anyone who uses financial information in the course of their work. Prior knowledge of accounting/finance is not required.
For more information and registration form, please contact PwC's Academy Team: bg_pwcacademy@ and/or +359 894 333 058
How to develop your financial literacy?
The training provides basic financial information and terms that will enhance professionals' financial literacy. This leads to better understanding on how the business decisions about the organisation are made and how to increase their efficiency.
24 October 2019, 9:00 ? 17:00 25 October 2019, 9:00 ? 13:00
Main Topics Financial Statements
Duration: 1.5 days
Price: 200 EUR (VAT excl.)
Corporate discount is available for group participation.
Training venue: PwC's Academy
Break-even point Budgeting
Managerial accounting Management decision making
Nemanja Djerkovic, ACCA
Nemanja Djerkovic is the finance manager of the company Eaton Electric d.0.0. As a lecturer he has held a large number of seminars on topics of finance, accounting and IFRS.
Previously he held the position of a Senior Associate in Audit in PwC's office in Belgrade. Since the beginning of his career Nemanja has been engaged with audit projects for public and private companies as well as on projects of providing services to governmental institutions and nongovernmental organisations.
Since the launch of PwC's Academy in Serbia, Nemanja has been involved as a lecturer on the topics of IFRS, finance for non-finance, as well as on other finance and accounting related topics. Currently he continues providing lectures on accounting and financial management topics through PwC's Academies. Nemanja graduated at the Economics Faculty of Belgrade University.
This training could be added to your Continuous Professional Development CPD) units: 1 hour = 1 unit.
? 2019 PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit OOD. All rights reserved. In this document, "PwC" refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit OOD which is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each member firm of which is a separate legal entity.
- pdf finance for non finance managers
- for non freezing areas woodford model 26
- for non freezing areas only anti siphon close coupled
- non individual ownership for non qualified annuities 001 g
- for non tax debt collection services division of revenue
- for property management services for non profits
- income tax guide for non proﬁ t organisations
- for internal use only 1099 misc reporting for non
- ethics for health informatics professionals
- for non profit organizations seeking support from
- non individual ownership for non qualified annuities
- for non fusible disconnect switches relay specialties inc
- ethics for mental health professionals
- finance for non finance managers
- finance for non financial managers ebook
- 6 plated steel pipe bollard
- sensory quality and chemical composition of
- pdf job title architectural design manager ctx job category
- pdf online designer user guide fastreport
- white paper getthere world s leading online