Pdf hillsboro municipal ftp dot state tx us
Pdf File 3,446.65 KByte,
THE TEXAS AIRPORT SYSTEM
The Texas airport system with 289 airports is one of the largest airport systems in the country. It consists of 25 commercial service airports and 264 general aviation airports. These airports play an important role in the Texas economy by providing well-paying jobs, stimulating growth, and serving as critical components in a transportation network that permits the movement of people and goods across the state, throughout the country, and around the world. These airports are responsible for billions of dollars of economic activity, and support a wide assortment of businesses and activities. The state's commercial service airports serve as hubs for United Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, FedEx and UPS Airlines. The general aviation airports are host to a variety of businesses. Aerial applicators, such as M&M Air Service, help crops thrive. Air ambulance services, like PHI
Air Medical and CareFlight, are based at general aviation airports throughout Texas in order to provide life-saving emergency flights where needed. Aircraft manufacturing takes place at Kerrville Municipal Airport in the Mooney factory. These airports support firefighting and disaster relief efforts. Aviation schools found on general aviation airports feature training for aircraft mechanics, fixed-wing pilots, helicopter pilots, skydivers, and even drone pilots. Military aircrews make use of many general aviation airports for training purposes. Finally, more than a dozen Texas general aviation airports host aviation museums and other nonprofit aerospace organizations that educate and promote the history of aviation.
Thanks to these businesses and organizations, and the millions of visitors that pass through Texas airports each year, the state's economy thrives and grows.
STATEWIDE BENEFITS FROM AVIATION
The total impacts of Texas system airports amount to 778,955 jobs that received $30.1 billion in wages and benefits. These workers generated $94.3 billion in economic output. On top of this, the Texas airport system provides countless benefits that improve the health, safety, welfare, and quality of life for the people of Texas.
Furthermore, more than 17 million visitors passed through the state's commercial service airports, with another 1.5 million visitors making use of the Lone Star State's general aviation services.
This study was undertaken by the Texas Department of Transportation's Aviation Division to improve their strategic planning and funding decisions. Knowledge of each airport's economic impacts helps the Aviation Division allocate its resources in its efforts to
develop and maintain the airport system as a world-class system capable of attracting businesses and visitors to Texas. This, in turn, aids the Aviation Division in supporting infrastructure development projects intended to promote economic growth around the state.
Through an extensive data gathering effort, information from each Texas system airport was compiled and validated. This data served as the input for a linear economic input-output model that expressed each airport's economic impacts in terms of employment, payroll, and output. Each airport was analyzed for its on-airport,
construction, and visitor-related impacts. Multiplier impacts were calculated to show how direct airport activity creates additional benefits. The process followed Federal Aviation Administration guidelines and has been used in previous Texas airport economic impact studies. Additionally, certain qualitative benefits were identified for the system airports.
Economic Impact of HILLSBORO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (INJ)
The Hillsboro Municipal Airport is a public-use, general aviation facility that serves the region's air transportation needs. Major facilities at the airport include a 3,998-foot runway (Runway 16/34) equipped with medium intensity runway lighting. Operations at the airport are supported by RNAV(GPS) approaches. Other services include avgas and jet fuel, aircraft storage in hangars, and tiedown parking. Hillsboro Municipal Airport is included in the National Plan of
Integrated Airport Systems, making it eligible for federal Airport Improvement Program grants.
Hillsboro Municipal Airport is home to four on-airport businesses and a city-operated FBO which offer services such as fuel, pilot amenities, aircraft maintenance, flight instruction, and aerial spraying. The most frequent general aviation operations at Hillsboro Municipal include corporate flights, recreational flying, agricultural spraying, and powerline and pipeline control operations.
Hillsboro Municipal is highly valued by the farmers and ranchers of Hill County and the other counties near the airport. Agricultural spraying is vital during farming seasons and entails a considerable amount of airport operations. In addition to agricultural spraying, the business community frequently uses the airport to visit various business interests in Hillsboro and the surrounding area.
10 JOBS $1.7 MILLION
18 JOBS $1.8 MILLION
2 JOBS $120,000 OUTPUT
Employment measures the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) jobs related to airport activity including visitor-supported and on-airport construction jobs. A part-time employee counts as half of a full-time employee.
Payroll measures the total annual salary, wages, and benefits paid to all workers whose livelihoods are directly attributable to airport activity.
Output measures the value of goods and services related to airports in Texas. The output of on-airport businesses is typically assumed to be the sum of annual gross sales and average annual capital expenditures.
32 JOBS $917,000 PAYROLL $3.9 MILLION OUTPUT
- texas comptroller of public accounts ftp dot state tx us
- pdf asphalt emulsion ftp dot state tx us
- pdf i 45 contraflow route ftp dot state tx us
- pdf lockhart lockhart municipal 50r ftp dot state tx us
- pdf 11 14 hwy logodistmpocover ftp dot state tx us
- ftp dot state tx us
- pdf special provision 007 803 legal ftp dot state tx us
- pdf midland international ftp dot state tx us
- pdf beaumont ftp dot state tx us
- pdf hillsboro municipal ftp dot state tx us
- pdf tab7 sanmarcosnewbraunfels ftp dot state tx us
- pdf hillsboro ftp dot state tx us
- pdf el paso ftp dot state tx us
- pdf asphalt binders ftp dot state tx us
- pdf recycled asphalt shingles ftp dot state tx us
- agpsa academia de gestão pública s a
- oficina de trabalho paho
- cyber security incident response high level maturity assessment tool
- incident response virginia tech it security office
- thoroughbred horse information
- garage plans with auto lift
- how dependable are mazda cars
- old vehicles for sale cheap
- front page washington post today
- volkswagen golf second hand romania
- ertl john deere pedal tractors
- john deere oil equivalent chart
- western equipment john deere oklahoma
- honda hrv transmission problems
- ford main dealer service costs
- carmax nationwide used car inventory
- rolls royce indianapolis news
- estate sales in st louis county missouri
- capitol toyota service coupons
- colorado springs ford service
- the freeman company dallas texas
- franklin lakes nature preserve
- sioux falls south dakota time zone
- cinepolis vip plaza rio tijuana