Pdf keller graduate school of management master s degree program
Pdf File 141.58 KByte,
Master's Degree Program
Concentration: Business Intelligence and Analytics Management
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
ABOUT THIS DEGREE PROGRAM
The Master of Business Administration program (Master of Business Administration in Management program in New York) blends management theory with real-world applications, emphasizing practical skills and concepts businesses demand from management professionals. Providing a comprehensive business education, the program is designed to enable students to develop management expertise and advance their knowledge and skills in areas such as corporate management, directing cross-disciplinary endeavors and integrating functions across the business enterprise.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Management concentration is designed to prepare graduates with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage, oversee and evaluate analytics tools. Whether you are interested in data management, analysis or development, our program can prepare you with the knowledge and expertise you need in this evolving career field.
Graduates of DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management Business Administration program concentrating in Business Intelligence and Analytics Management may consider careers including, but not limited to, the following:
? Big Data Analysis or Management ? Data Management Analysis ? Business Intelligence Analysis or Management ? Marketing Analysis or Management
Keller's Master of Business Administration program has achieved voluntary accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, ), demonstrating that it has met standards of business education that promote teaching excellence.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICES
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of enterprise-wide functions relevant in the global economy.
PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION -- Demonstrate
professional oral and written communication skills through written reports, research projects, business plans and oral presentations.
COLLABORATION -- Collaborate effectively with diverse
populations in multiple settings.
PROBLEM SOLVING -- Analyze information to solve
business problems through comprehensive research and use of appropriate technologies.
TECHNOLOGY -- Apply analytical tools and applications
to develop analyses and solutions to address the needs of global stakeholders.
ANALYTICS TOOLS -- Identify and evaluate, based on
relative strengths and weaknesses, the appropriate analytical tools needed to solve multidimensional business problems
ANALYTICS MODELING -- Construct business analyses
and translate the findings to a diverse audience of experts
ANALYTICS STRATEGIES -- Explain the strategic
implications of applying the techniques of business analytics to support the decision-making of senior level managers in their organization.
We've put technology at the core of this program. With TechPath, you'll gain a technology foundation through our experiential learning approach and build the applied tech skills that you'll need to function in the techdriven business world. You'll also work through real-world business scenarios to be better prepared to tackle modern business problems.
ACCT500* MATH534* MGMT501
Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics Applied Managerial Statistics Organizational Structures and Business Processes
ACCT503 ECON545 FIN510 HRM591 INTL500 MGMT520 MGMT591 MIS540* MKTG525
Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis Business Economics Corporate Finance Strategic Human Resource Management Global Perspectives for International Business Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business Leadership and Organizational Behavior Innovation Through Technology Strategic Marketing
BIAM500* BIAM510* BIAM530*
Applications of Business Analytics I
Applications of Business Analytics II
Developing and Managing Databases
for Business Intelligence
MGMT601 MBA Capstone
* Earn your master's and get a Graduate Certificate along the way. These six courses make up the Big Data and Analytics Graduate Certificate, which is embedded in this program, allowing you to leave with two credentials in one.
In New York, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York. DeVry University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), . Keller Graduate School of Management is included
in this accreditation. DeVry is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. Arlington Campus ? 2450 Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA 22202. DeVry University is authorized for operation by the THEC. thec Nashville Campus - 3343 Perimeter Hill Dr., Nashville, TN 37211. To report unresolved complaints to the Illinois Board of Higher Education, visit their webpage at or by mail to the Illinois Board of Higher Education, 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701-1377. Programs, course requirements and availability vary by location. Some courses may be available online only. All students enrolled in site-based programs will be required to take some coursework online and, for some programs and locations, a substantial portion of the program may be required to be completed online. Keller's academic catalog, available via keller.edu/catalogs, contains the most current and detailed
program information, including admission, progression and graduation requirements. Information contained herein is effective as of date of publishing. ?2017 DeVry Education Group. All rights reserved. Version 11/8/17
Visit Keller.edu or call 866.606.4956
- 2014 devry university keller graduate school of
- keller graduate school of management master s degree
- master s degree program accounting financial management
- master s degree program business administration
- pdf keller graduate school of management devryworks devry edu
- keller graduate school of management graduate certificate
- keller graduate school of management master s
- pdf keller graduate school of management master s degree program
- master s degree program information systems
- pdf temple university dual bachelor s master s degree program
- keller graduate school of management master s degree in project
- pdf saint francis college and keller graduate school of
- 4 5 average cost 4 5 average cost faculty atu edu
- alkaline handbook panasonic
- fondo de la vivienda del issste hoja 1 de 8 revisión 1
- numeris top line radio statistics
- pdf october 2007 1 northlander ncr pca
- ottawa dodge chrysler ottawa
- four stages of validation therapy
- st john s catholic frederick md
- o reilly auto parts seattle wa
- replacement tv screens for vizio
- o daniel chrysler dodge jeep fort wayne in
- commercial truck salvage yards
- ford focus power steering problems
- sorry board game free download
- roush mustang dealers in florida
- enterprise locations in mesa az
- free quote templates for word
- things to do in seoul south korea
- buford ga chevrolet dealership
- southern chrysler lufkin used cars
- orlando vacation condos for rent
- toyota dealership in chattanooga tn
- powerpoint can t read ppsx file
- technical problems crossword clue
- certified used jeeps for sale