Pdf legendcruisers com may 2016
Pdf File 9,786.95 KByte, 79 Pages
Download Pdf File
President: Vice President: Secretary Treasurer Newsletter Editor: Webmasters:
Swap Meet: Cruise In:
Bill Ray Gary Jones Rick Lambert Jan Lambert Rick Lambert Terry Sayles Kristi Sayles
584-5349, william1ray@ 446-9841, gjones13@ 593-5583 akcmret@ 593-5583 jhl1954@ 593-5583, akcmret@ 441-1675, therodsite@
James Muzzall 642-8124, muzzallvics49@ Rick Lambert 593-5583, akcmret@
From the President:
It's May! Don't forget about Lowe's Customer Appreciation Day this Friday the 6th. We will be leaving Auto Zone at 9:30 and Hohenwald, Mopar Mountain Museum, on Saturday, leaving Auto Zone at 10 am. If you plan on attending, make sure you communicate with Rick. We need an accurate headcount for lunch in Hohenwald.
What a wonderful Cruise-In we had in April. Perfect weather, cars, food, music and lots of people, a great start to our season. 227 registered classic cars and trucks! Thank you for your participation and help at the cruise in. Just a few weeks till the Fallen Heroes Cruise In.
A few of us met with the TRRD board April 25th and we have been awarded a grant for 2016. Thanks to TRRD! Also, we had a very nice front page article in the Camden Chronicle. We have the best members! Please plan on attending our next business meeting on May 10. Safe rides... Bill
May 2016 Mid. Tenn area
CRUISE-INS, CAR SHOWS
& SWAP MEETS
May 1st 22nd Annual Mid Tenn Spring Meet, Wilson Bank and Trust Mount, Juliet, TN
May 6th Lowe's Appreciation Day in Paris. We will meet at Auto Zone at 9:00 am and depart for Lowe's around 9:30 am.
May 7th Mopar Mountain Museum, Hohenwald, TN We will meet at Auto Zone at 10:00 am and return home around 2:00 pm.
May 10th Legend Cruisers Car Club Business Meeting. Country and Western Steakhouse, Camden, TN. Call President Bill Ray, 731-584-5349 or Secretary Rick Lambert, 731-593-5583 for more information.
May 12th ? 15th - Nashville Boogie Vintage Weekender. Nashville Boogie presents a massive INDOOR car show! INDOOR SHOW IS ONLY $25 TO ENTER A CAR & $5 FOR SPECTATORS!** All ages are welcome, so bring the kids and check out these vintage beauties! Pre-1972 Indoor Car Show. Bigger Car Show, Bigger Music Venue and lots more vendors. Nashville, TN
May 13th ? 15th Goodguys at Titan's Stadium, Nashville, TN. 11th Annual Nashville Nationals, featuring hot rods, customs, classics, muscle cars and trucks thru 1972. Goodguy's Auto Cross, vendors, swap meet, cars 4 sale corral. REGISTRATION FEE: Early Bird Registration $40 (Registration Fee will increase by $5 after the December 31, 2015 deadline, and $15 at the event). More info: (925) - 838 ? 9876.
May 14th 4th Annual Wilson County Motors Car Show, Wilson County Motors, Lebanon, TN. May 14th Bruceton in May Festival May 14th Relay for Life Meet at Camden Court Square at 2:00 pm to line up. May 14th Shiloh Area Street Rods 37th annual Car Show. May 27th Rod Run Paducah, KY, River Front Swap Meet May 27th Black Out Cruise Meet at Camden Veteran's Memorial at 6:00 pm. May 28th Granville Heritage Day Antique Car Show, Granville, TN. May 28th Big Sandy Car Show More details to follow. May 28th Milan High School Car Show May 28th Legend Cruisers Car Club Cruise-In, 4pm Camden court square. Call Rick at 731-593-5583for more info.
Legion Cruisers Car Club Business Meeting April 12, 2016 Meeting
1. Call to Order - The monthly meeting of the Legend Cruisers Car Club was called to order by President Bill Ray, at 6pm April 12, 2016 at the Country & Western Steakhouse. 44 members were present.
2. Health Concerns - The prayer for the sick or ill was given by Bill Ray and included Dickie Oxford who is doing much better after removal of kidney stones. Steve Smith will be having his gall bladder removed which has been bothering him for some time. If there is any other health issues with members please contact President Bill Ray with details.
3. Minutes ? Secretary Rick Lambert read the minutes from the March meeting.
4. Financial Report - Treasurer Jan Lambert gave the financial report as follows:
Opening Balance: $6198.26
Expenditures: $ 42.84 for 2 cash boxes used at cruise-ins
$ 2.00 to Bank of Camden for a monthly printed statement
$ 23.54 for MP3 player
$ 350.00 for car club insurance
$ 51.58 for goody bag items
$ 155.25 Swap Meet Ad
$ 150.00 for Chamber Banquet table
Total Expenditures$ 775.21
$1500.00 T-Shirt Sponsors
$1130.00 Cruise-In Sponsors
$350.00 for membership dues
$351.08 Swap Meet
Total Deposits: $3331.08
Closing Balance $8754.13
A motion to approve the financial report was made by Charles Hubbs and seconded by Vince Roth..
5. Old Business ?
a. Hats and Visors were available to those members who did not get one at the last meeting.
- may 2016 columbia ave case study kissimmee
- may 2016 1st destination survey results
- pdf may 2016 employee online logon instructions for non active
- may 2016 monthly progress report honolulu
- pdf rumc newsletter may 2016 issue no 086 rockville united
- may 2016 3 draft for comments
- may 2016 fellowship messenger
- pdf may 2016 louisiana
- may 2016 printable calendar sharpschool
- pdf may 2016 club scrap deluxe creative license
- pdf legendcruisers com may 2016
- pdf sunset times may 2016 e c c o a
- may 2016 s3 amazonaws com
- may 2016 lebo schools s3 amazonaws com
- may 2016 calendar storage googleapis com
- review of the guardianship act nsw law reform cmsn
- ddr hh io抗癌與抗病毒新藥
- client service guide
- multivariate analysis of the borehole data
- comfort care do not resuscitate dnr order