Sample cover letter application letter
Doc File 28.00 KByte,
Download Doc File
SAMPLE COVER LETTER/APPLICATION LETTER
123 Main Street
Anytown, LA 70000
February 12, 2016
Ms. Jane Smith, HR Manager
789 University Street
Anytown, LA 70000
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am applying for the Marketing Intern position that was recently advertised with the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Career Services. With my experience, academic background and career interests, I believe I would make an excellent addition to the marketing team and XYZ Company.
Your position requires skills in communication, research and teamwork. My strong communication and marketing skills have proved to be valuable assets at two major retail
chains. As a Sales Associate with JC Penney Department Store, I achieved the Customer Satisfaction Award and was promoted to Lead Sales Associate after only three months of employment. This recognition is awarded to individuals with outstanding customer service
and leadership skills, sales ability and teamwork efforts. At Old Navy Department Stores, I worked as part of a team of fifteen to plan and execute marketing strategies for promotional items. Additionally, you will find my research background at ABC Medical Center valuable
in successfully completing marketing projects. The enclosed resume will describe my
experience in greater detail.
It is evident from your website that XYZ Company is transforming the industry with global expansion and technological advancement. I am anxious to be a part of such an innovative team. I am confident that I can make an immediate contribution to the department and am willing and eager to learn additional skills that would benefit the company. Moreover, the internship will be a great learning experience, allowing me to apply my academic studies to a real-world work environment.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the possibility of joining XYZ’s Marketing Department. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at (337) 555-4444 for additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration.
State why you are writing, what you are applying for and how you learned of the position. Grab the attention of the reader by providing information to show your interest.
Refer to your resume, drawing attention to your most relevant experience(s) and skills. Point out achievements. Show that you did your homework and stress your interest in the job.
Initiate follow-up and show appreciation. SIGN your letter. Note that you have enclosed resume.
- sample cover letter email cover letter work experience
- sample cover letter general application collins mcnicholas
- sample cover letter no work experience youth central
- sample cover letter email cover letter no work experience
- sample cover letter to businesses and apartment owners
- sample cover letter assignments brandeis university
- sample cover letter no work experience
- sample cover letter template umuc
- sample cover letter application letter
- sample cover letter customer service representative
- sample cover letter 1 conservative formal
- sample cover letter cold calling youth central
- sample cover letter to accompany opt application
- sample cover letter interviewmetoo
- chevy manufacturer warranty
- mayor darrell steinberg contact
- 1967 corvette body reproduction
- 2017 ford explorer limited for sale
- closest nissan dealership to me
- blackburn college women s soccer
- john deere dealer marshall mn
- bay area sports basketball tournament
- ford focus for sale auto trader
- steels metallurgy and applications third edition
- austin area dodge dealerships
- homes for sale in harrisburg nc
- general john sullivan quotes
- baxter healthcare corporation deerfield il
- absolutely free online white pages
- galpin volvo van nuys service
- discount auto parts warehouse
- rea electric company oklahoma
- transfer hertz points to delta
- tractor salvage yards in nebraska