Subject community led local development in
Pdf File 33.05 KByte, 1 Pages
SUBJECT: COMMUNITY LED LOCAL DEVELOPMENT IN SUNDERLAND ? CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Please note that the Community Led Local Development Call for Proposals is now live on gov.uk. The Call will remain open until 23:59 on Monday 30 November 2015. For Northumberland and Tyne and Wear, the indicative grant allocations to be shared across successful Local Action Groups are anticipated to be ?7m ESF and ?3.6m ERDF.
In terms of next steps, thematic workshops will take place as follows:
- Skills, employment and education (2-4pm, 02/11/2015, Committee Room 2, Civic Centre, Sunderland)
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship (2-4pm, 03/11/2015, Washington Business Centre).
- Employment, Skills and Education (3-5pm, 05/11/2015, Committee Room 3, Civic Centre, Sunderland).
These will be focus group sessions limited to a maximum of 10 organisations. The purpose of these sessions will be to identify local priorities, gaps in provision and new activities that can deliver a real local impact in the most deprived areas of the city. If your organisation is interested in attending one of these workshops please contact James.Garland@.uk and Rachel.Edmond@.uk. Places will be available on a first come first served basis. Subject to demand the workshops can be repeated.
If you have any questions about the CLLD call and process please let me know.
James Garland Senior Funding and Commercial Officer Financial Resources Office of the Chief Executive Sunderland City Council T: 0191 561 1158 .uk
- community and economic development plan guidebook
- local challenges in meeting demand for domiciliary care
- community food system development framework for change
- local economic development in theories of regional
- the role of local governments in territorial economic dev
- professional community and professional development in the
- professional development in higher education a model for
- pdf find local professionals in cleveland ohio march 2014 cooper
- student led parent conferences in middle schools
- selected findings from the project on human development in
- local government regulation of wind energy development in
- our people our planet our community led research in
- community planning and development planning services 201 w
- community supported agriculture csa in california
- local anesthetics in dentistry endoexperience
- tennessee state government
- wealth consilium
- haydon bolts inc
- mr smith wants his filibuster back
- wisconsin park and ride handout wisconsin park and