The power of being a woman harvest house
Pdf File 384.29 KByte,
Verses marked niv are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION?. NIV?. Copyright ? 1973, 1978, 1984 by the International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved.
Verses marked kjv are taken from the King James Version of the Bible.
Verses marked nkjv are taken from the New King James Version. Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission.
Verses marked nlt are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ? 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL 60189. All rights reserved.
Verses marked amp are taken from The Amplified Bible, Copyright ? 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Verses marked neb are taken from The New English Bible, copyright ? Oxford University Press and Cambridge University Press 1961, 1970. All rights reserved.
Verses marked tlb are taken from The Living Bible, Copyright ? 1971. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL 60189 USA. All rights reserved.
Verses marked nasb are taken from the New American Standard Bible?, ? 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission. ()
Cover by Koechel Peterson & Associates, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cover photo: Tom Henry / Koechel Peterson & Associates, Inc.
Published in association with the literary agency of Alive Communications, Inc., 7680 Goddard Street, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
THE POWER OF BEING A WOMAN Formerly The Power of Femininity Copyright ? 1999/2004 by Michelle McKinney Hammond Published by Harvest House Publishers Eugene, Oregon 97402
ISBN 978-0-7369-4015-6 (pbk.) ISBN 978-0-7369-4015-3 (eBook)
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
McKinney Hammond, Michelle, 1957?
The power of being a woman / Michelle McKinney Hammond.
1. Christian women--Religious life. 2. African American women--Religious life.
3. Women in the Bible--Biography. I. Title.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means--electronic, mechanical, digital, photocopy, recording, or any other-- except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the prior permission of the publisher.
Printed in the United States of America
To my mother, Norma McKinney, who taught me, by example, to rejoice in being a woman. Not only did you fill my life with all the wonders of femininity, but you gave me the precious gift of sharing my life with many mothers. The women in my family are each extraordinary in their own right. They have reflected the beauty, the grace, and the triumph of the feminine spirit to me, a little girl who watched them all in wonder. I pray that I have become a composite of the best parts of them all. Alexandra Petrona Branker Sarah Ayodele Sam Charity Hammond
Eglantine White Ernesta Forde Marion Arkaah Anna Efua Hammond I love you all.
To my Harvest House family--thank you for laboring with me. Bob Hawkins, Jr., LaRae Weikert, Barb Gordon, as well as all who work to bring my books to life and make them reach the world. I appreciate you more than words can say.
Nicole--thank you for being there. You are such a great sister. I'm so proud of the
wife and mother you are. I love you so much!
Sheila--keep me straight, girl. Sophia--keep fussing. Ha ha! Stacey--keep telling me the truth.
Nana--keep me focused. Amanda--keep being a calming force. Charlotte, Karen, Michelle, Brenda, Theresa-- keep supporting me and asking the hard questions.
Keep the laughter coming. What women!
You make me celebrate sisterhood all the more!
Jeff Morrow, Bill Trammell, Derek Tripplett, Kevin Whalum, Dwayne Bryant, and Pastor Ghandi--
my precious buds, protectors and confidants. What can I say? Thanks for affirming that being a
for-real woman is a good thing!
A Note from the Author
1. Woman to Woman 9
2. Back to Basics 17
3. Taking the Lead 51
4. 'Bout Birthin' Babies 83
5. It's a Sister Thing 113
6. How to Build Your House 145
7. The Strength of Vulnerability 175
8. The Power of Influence 209
9. Going over His Head 239
10. An Ounce of Praise 267
11. The Reward of Virtue 303
- the science of being great by wallace d wattles
- the art of being a digitally mobile surface pro teacher in
- the power of a praying® woman harvest house
- the power of a praying® woman prayer and study guide
- pdf the museum of modern art woman s home companion exhibition
- being a woman of grace part 2 the sheepfold
- being a woman of faith in the real world
- being a woman executive in a large company
- the power of one robert wood johnson medical school
- the power of being a woman harvest house
- the power of being present w w w w w at work w w
- what is the experience of being a woman business owner in
- the power of a praying® parent harvest house
- the power of words lazyhearte online tack shop
- the power of teachable moments tyndale house
- the sistema cookbook 1 dguv
- florence saunders boos university of iowa
- mr lanza ms english language arts room 253 home
- double dipping insurance companies profit at patients
- office of amazon web services
- google tractor supply company
- mac haik dodge chrysler jeep ram temple
- baylor scott and white family medical
- town and country ford evansville
- porsche north america corporate offices
- suburban imports farmington hills
- westchester subaru service department
- aftermarket tractor parts catalog
- luxury cabins asheville north carolina
- blackburn manufacturing company
- honda auto parts store online
- used car dealers north jersey
- best cardiac doctors in florida
- cowlitz county auditor parcel search
- city of franklin utility department
- dodge promaster cargo vans for sale
- contra costa county public records
- carolina town and country sanford nc
- city of glendale job descriptions
- woodbridge middle school parent portal